- Handling of Personal Information
1. Establishment of System to Protect Personal Information;
Calsonic Kansei Europe Plc. lets its officers and employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information, and establishes a system to protect personal information in an appropriate manner.
2. Acquisition, Use and Supply, etc. of Personal Information;
Calsonic Kansei Europe Plc. sets internal rules and regulations concerning the acquisition, use and supply, etc. of personal information, and based on them, handles personal information appropriately.
On this website, you may be asked to provide your information to receive some services that you use at your discretion on a voluntary basis.
The personal information you have provided will be used only for the purpose of its use as agreed with you.
3. Security Control Measures;
To ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, Calsonic Kansei Europe Plc. takes data/information security and control measures, thereby striving to prevent unauthorized access to personal information or prevent loss, destruction, falsification and leak of personal information.
4. Respect for Individual Users’/Customers’ Rights to Information;
Respecting individual users’/customers’ rights to information regarding personal information, Calsonic Kansei Europe Plc. will comply with requests from individual users/customers involved for disclosure of their personal information, amendment, addition or deletion and erasing of the content of their personal information, and suspension of information supply to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws.
5. Legal Compliance;
In handling personal information, Calsonic Kansei Europe Plc. complies with personal information protection laws, related government/ministry ordinance and other pertinent guidelines.
* In the case of access from outside Japan, handling of personal information shall be dealt with in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- Protection of Personal Information on Links